Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1

After working the early shift, Matt (aka P-a-p-a) set off on a much deserved break in the form of a nice long New Year's bike ride. Henry's entrance into this world was fairly rough on me (I recently received a $30,000 hospital bill as proof), so despite the name of my blog I have been doing absolutely no biking for some time. It's something I hope to enjoy again in the new year, but I am not quite there-- plus, one of us needs to gain some more neck control before it can be a family activity. 

Since Duncan joined us, and since I've been on the long road to full recovery, I've made it a priority to go out for a daily walk. On the rainier and/or my sorer days we don't get too far (much to Duncan's dismay). However, today the three of us took a nice long walk in the sun (!!!)-- it was a nice to start 2013. :)






1 comment: