Monday, December 31, 2012

Sayonara, 2012

As I type Matt is pacing the halls with Henry strapped to his chest hoping to lull him into a deep sleep. This is how we spend most of our evenings these days... such is life with an (almost) two-month-old child.  It doesn't make for a thrilling New Year's Eve, but I'm old anyways.

I assume the three-ish people who read my blog are painstakingly aware that I'm kind of a grinch and a nihilist. Consequently, I don't care much for most holidays. That said, I always appreciate the New Year as a sort-of fresh start. I hope to take 2013 a little easier... keep things simple and enjoy.

I didn't take many pictures this last year. I'll blame spending the majority of it pregnant. Regardless, here are some of the highlights from 2012...

My amazing raspberry patch.

Some nice hikes.
My garden that grew despite my lack of weeding.
Blueberry pie.
Summer vacation.
Mt. Rainer National Park.
Lopezalooza.
The Honeyboy.
Papa and the Honeyboy. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot use this technology...love all the updates! Glad you had a nice start to 2013, looks like a pretty day! Henry is already quite impressive/advanced in his neck control so I anticipate bike rides in your near future :)

    ReplyDelete