Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The 10 Month Boy!

It's hard to believe, but this little Goose is a whole 10 months old-- time to start counting down to the big O-N-E! 

I must officially be a parent, because I feel like I could just sit here and type about a million things I love about Henry-- he's really just a complete joy to be around. 

These days the Honeyboy is 2'7 and pushing 22 pounds. He loves fruits, especially blueberries and melons. He can clap, wave, point and say, "Mamamama," if he wants me, or, "Baba," for Matt. In the last month or so he's become quite affectionate, and likes to give little hugs and the occasional (very sloppy) kiss. He's been crawling and pulling himself up for about 3 months now-- maybe bipedalism is just around the corner? 

He's pictured below with what is probably his favorite toy these days... a little dump truck that was a hand-me-down from his buddy Ellen. He can easily spend 10+ minutes (an eternity in almost toddler time) pushing it around the rug. We're hoping his enthusiasm for wheeled things will soon translate to biking-- we just bought a bike trailer! Who knows, perhaps my blog name will once again become semi-applicable? 

1 comment:

  1. I love this little guy. It is so fun to watch him grow. I was impressed by how he chowed down on that PBJ the other day :)

    ReplyDelete