Monday, July 1, 2013

An Update

Our family currently has some big changes in the works. It feels a little uncomfortable, as things that are not quite certain and wrought with anticipation tend to-- but the direction things are headed is very positive and hopefully things will firm up soon and we can be on our merry way.

Other than the shifting tides (and being vague), things have been pretty good in these parts. I signed myself up for a half marathon even though I've only been running about two miles at a time, we are planning to avoid being shellshocked over the fourth by fleeing into Canada, and the little guy is keeping us on our toes with his speed crawling. It has also been hotter than heck, which I'm trying not to complain too much about because I realize I wished for warmth all winter... and you know the heat is still bearable if you are willing to heat the oven to 450 for sweet potato fries.

Anyways, here are a few pictures of Henry & friends to accompany the random musings...



2 comments:

  1. Henry loves to eat! Wishing you lots of good luck during this time of shifting and ambiguity--it always does work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does love to eat! Lately I can't feed myself without giving him a snack too. Thanks for the well wishes. I'm sure you'll get the whole story tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete